SAP SuccessFactors Project Manager – Brisbane
Our large, well known, client is looking for an experienced SAP SuccessFactors Project Manager for a contract based in Brisbane. This is an exciting opportunity to join a project that is already in flight and will drive to get the project over the line in the final stages, there is a considerable amount of working to do and also coming up in the SuccessFactors space.
This opportunity will see you managing SAP SuccessFactors implementations across LMS and Recruitment and Onboarding. You will need to have exceptional people management and multi-tasking skills as well as strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills. You will be required to manage people, time and budgets in order to drive the result downwards as well as managing business/stakeholder expectations along with working closely with implementation partner.
- 10-15 years SAP Project Management experience
- Minimum 7+ years delivering SAP HR/PY or SAP SuccessFactors projects for large organisations
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to engage with stakeholders from all levels of a business
- Proven ability to deliver projects both in time and in budget
- Exceptional people management skills
- Able to multi task and work to tight deadlines
How to Apply
For further details please contact Scott at our Melbourne Head Office on (03) 9348 0092.
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.