SAP Project Manager – Permanent
One of our well known “house hold name” clients is searching for an up and coming SAP Project Manager who is eager to learn and progress their career within an end user organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level SAP Project Manager with 5+ years of industry experience. This is one of those rare occasions where you can take full ownership and can add value from project initiation right through to delivery.
You will be working in a busy environment managing multiple SAP projects across a variety of SAP modules, you will be responsible for the developing the business case, organising sign off/approval and then the overall Project Management through to completion.
- 5+ years of experience of Project Management with at least 3 years in SAP environments.
- Experience creating and developing a business cases (including costs) for project approval
- Ability to present and sell to senior management.
- Ability to manage people, time frames and budgets.
- Preferably experiences across the manufacturing, supply chain and logistics SAP modules.
- Strong business acumen, great communication and excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Broad SAP experience
How to Apply
For further information please call Scott at our Melbourne Head Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply below.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.