SAP Payroll System Support
An exciting opportunity for a SAP Payroll System Support to join a collaborative and supportive work environment for an initial 6 month fixed term contract based in Melbourne
Our well-known client is currently seeking an experienced SAP Payroll System Support to join their team based in Melbourne for an initial 6-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will ensure the smooth operation of the end to end payroll process and action and troubleshoot an issues or requests that arise. You will be the first point of contact so you will need to have a detailed understanding of SAP as well as well a strong knowledge of all payroll awards and legislation.
Skills and Experience
- A solid background of end to end payroll processing
- Strong SAP Payroll System support experience
- Experience with systems testing, including creating test scripts
- Develop and maintain Payroll specific reporting
- Excellent knowledge of current awards a legislation
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
How to Apply
This role will be interviewing and commencing ASAP so APPLY NOW
For further information please call Scott in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply via the link below.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa