SAP Business Analyst (EAM, PS, FICO)
One of our well known clients has a requirement for a SAP Business Analysts to join their experienced team to work on a variety of SAP Projects.
- Development of business requirements and user stories engaging with customers, operational and project teams.
- Development of ‘to-be’ processes across business-as -usual and project streams.
- Build and maintain a rapport with stakeholder groups both internal and external
- Support the business change management function in the identification and delivery of change.
- Work with technology groups to ensure business requirements are understood and accurately translated into solution design documentation and end product.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a SAP Business Analyst (EAM, PS, FICO)
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Ability to advocate for our customers, ensuring our customers’ needs are represented
- Experience in agile delivery methodologies and undertaking the role of product owner
- Strong analytical lateral thinker and to be able to think outside the square
- Ability to evaluate business requirements and options and specify requirements for the introduction of IT solution to achieve business objectives
- Experience in development of detailed documentation of business requirements, business process modelling and business cases in non-technical language
- Ability to analyse and undertake assessment of complex changes and document and track business requirements
How to Apply
If you are searching for a challenging role that will get you in to large company and you wish to work within an organisation that really does make contractors feel like “part of the family” Then this is the role for you!
Please apply to the Speller team at our Melbourne Head Office on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to [email protected]
Before you apply, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa