SAP Business Analyst
Our well known clients is looking for an experienced SAP Business Analyst for a 6 month contract role based in Brisbane. In this role you will be tasked with working closely with the business in a fast passed and challenging environment working across a system review.
Working in a friendly environment you will have the opportunity to show off your core SAP Business Analyst skills through a complete review of the company’s system. This will include requirements gathering, documentation and analysis. You will need to posses strong communication skills and have the ability to work with people from all levels of the business.
- 7+ years of SAP Business Analyst experience
- Functional or Process knowledge of SAP CRM is a must
- Ideally they are looking for a Business Analyst who has broad SAP module experience and any PSCD experience will be highly advantageous
- Ability to analyse and synthesise information gathered from the customer needs identification
- Ability to document business requirements & map business processes
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, be able to bridge communication between business and IT
- Energetic and proactive and able to work collaboratively with others
- A high level of stakeholder management and communication skills
So if you are looking to take the next step in your career with a large organisation then APPLY NOW!
Please call our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to [email protected]
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa.