9 MONTH CONTRACT – SYDNEY – SAP BUSINESS ANALYST (SD/MM)
Our client, a leader in their space, is seeking the expertise of a strong SAP Business Analyst for a contract position based in Sydney. This role will see you challenged and busy, with good possibilities of extension.
About the Role
- Act as a value adding IT Partner for the business, in the specific modules assigned.
- Analysis of the current operation of SAP against the business needs in order to identify commercial and compliance deficiencies.
- Identify possible solutions and enhancements to SAP to improve work flow and efficiency.
Skills and Experience
- MUST BE Australian Citizen
- 7-10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- 5+ years working in a SAP environment specifically across the Sales and Distribution module and Material Management
- Previous experience working on large scale SAP projects and experience in an Agile environment
- Ideally looking a broad range of module experience in any of the following modules; LE & WM, Ariba, CRM C4C
This is a great opportunity to be part of a large program of work at a global and well-known organisation.
How to Apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ and ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
For further information please call Maria at our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa