We are looking for a SalesForce Trainer experienced in developing and implementing training materials based in Melbourne.
The main responsibilities include:
• Develop and implement training and support material including work instructions
• Deliver training to key users and end users
• Stakeholder engagement
• Provide on-site support to stakeholders including management teams
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Experience with or have previously developed material for SalesForce is crucial
• Excellent communication, implementation and organisational skills
• The ability to learn and master new IT applications quickly and efficiently
• Experience and the ability to coach end users and conduct training/information sessions
• Strong system knowledge and demonstrated experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud in a fast – paced environment
• Cert IV in Assessment & Workplace Training is also preferred
• Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure and a strong team player
• Role requires 6 weeks abroad in late 2019
For further information please call our Melbourne Head Offices on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to [email protected]
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
Please note, only candidates who meet the necessary criteria will be contacted and those chosen for interview will need to interview in Melbourne. Any incurred travel costs will be at your own expense.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.