SAP Payroll Tester
One of our well known clients is looking for an experienced SAP HR/Payroll Tester for an initial 2 Month contract role based in Melbourne
They require the services of an experienced SAP HR/Payroll Tester to come in & join their established team to complete parallel payroll testing.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years of solid SAP testing experience specifically within the SAP HR/PY module (including 1+ years of Australian Payroll). You will need to have a sound working knowledge of HP Quality Centre as well as the ability to run test scripts and effectively document the results, along with testing experience with:
- Performing UAT testing, parallel running of the current system design to ensure the new system changes are validated against the existing system design
- Accurately prepare the required test data and required scripts
- Documentation of UAT test scenarios, test cases and test scripts are accurate and in line with business expectation
- Identify and analysis of defects
- Actively provide support to the payroll team (when required)
How to Apply
If you are looking for your for your next challenging and exciting SAP testing role then ………..APPLY NOW!!!
For further details please contact Jack Bland at our Melbourne Head Office on (03) 9348 0092 or email [email protected]
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.