SAP Payroll Functional Consultant – (IMMEDIATE START)
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an immediate start for an experienced SAP Payroll Functional Consultant based in WA for an initial 2-3 month contract
This is a great opportunity to utilise you full end to end SAP PAY experience with particular focus on Australian Payroll and legislation. They require a candidate that is professional, driven and ambitious to collaborate and flexible.
The successful candidate will have:
- SAP Payroll hands on configuration experience (Australian Payroll)
- Previous experience implementing support packs and tax changes
- Full end to end testing experience including defect resolution
- Experience working on Australian Payroll and relevant legislation and awards
- Strong business facing skills
If you are looking for an exciting contract role where you will work alongside a great team and outstanding environment then this is the role for you.
APPLY NOW!!! For further details please contact Maria in our Melbourne Head Office on (03) 9348 0092 or email [email protected]
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.