SAP FICO Functional Analyst
Our client in Christchurch is looking for an experienced SAP FICO Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The key focus of this role is to provide technical support and development for the SAP solution.
This role will require you to work closely with internal stakeholders in order to understand business needs, and analyse business requirements and processes to propose suitable solution recommendations.
You will be working closely with your team members, and you must be confident in being able to develop others, as well as upskill yourself when necessary.
- 5+ years’ experience as an SAP FICO Consultant or Analyst (ideally in a support role)
- Strong configuration skills across the FICO sub modules
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willingness to provide technical development and leadership to other team members
- Proven ability to liaise with internal stakeholders and translate business requirements to solution recommendations
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong documentation skills
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to build your career and take a step towards being a leader in an SAP team. Our client is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who is looking to progress their career and stay long term.
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria then apply now!
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have full New Zealand working rights as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.