One of Melbourne based clients is looking for a SAP Master Scheduler for a permanent role in Melbourne.
Reporting to the General Manager Supply Chain, your key focus will be to liaise with internal stakeholders and provide a production plan consistent with the sales forecast while optimising site performance.
This pivotal role is best suited to a highly motivated and experienced Master Production Scheduler with prior experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment, preferably FMCG or dairy. You will have strong influencing skills, leadership potential and will demonstrate an analytical approach with sound business acumen.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- FMCG planning/scheduling with inventory management experience
- Experience using MRP or DRP related software
- SAP APO experience, (PPDS an advantage)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Organised person that thrives in a structured environment
- Analytical ability with various platforms
- Strong influencing skills
- Tertiary qualifications will support your success in the role.
For further details please contact our Melbourne Head Office on (03) 9348 0092 or email [email protected]
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.