SAP Master Data Analyst
Our Perth based client is looking for a SAP Master Data Analysts to join their team for both permanent and contract opportunities.
This is a satisfying role where your vast SAP Master Data skills and experience will come in to their own as you prepare all aspects of Master Data in readiness for migration. You will be extracting, cleansing, mapping and validating data, amongst other tasks.
Skills and experience required;
- Extensive SAP Master Data experience
- Experience across most SAP modules with particular knowledge in; SAP PM
- Experience with business teams in data preparation (extracting, cleansing, mapping etc…)
- Previous experience working in a Manufacturing environment would be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of SAP Master Data expertise with exposure to at least one large SAP implementation in a manufacturing environment. You also need the can-do, team orientated attitude that a great work environment needs!
Build on your existing skills now!
Please apply to our Melbourne Head Office on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to [email protected]
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.