One of our clients are embarking on a new of IT projects over 2019/2020. This role will be initially to manage a Payroll project and later manage project across their CRM solution and master data.
- Strong IT Project Management at least 7+ year of IT implementation experience with proven experience developing delivery plans
- Can demonstrate experience managing at least one of the following projects; master data, data warehousing, crm, payroll
- Strong delivery and deployment experience
- Experience setting up plans for Training, User Acceptance, Testing and Post GoLive support
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Proven ability to “Drive” projects to success
- High attention to detail
- An ability to influence others
- Providing effective leadership to team members, users, and other relevant personnel
How to Apply
This is an exciting new role which will offer you invaluable experience on a range of IT projects. So if you have the relevant experience and a proven track record of successfully delivering IT Projects, then please….Apply Now!
For further information please call Maria McNally in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply via the link below.
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa