HRIS Project Manager
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced HRIS Project Manager to come in and really drive their implementation project.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of the HRIS system and working closely with the PMO Manager, Business Analyst, Business users, Technical IT professionals, Operational staff, Industrial Relations staff and software vendors.
- Ensure the project is implemented within the agreed constraints of schedule, user expectations and cost
- Prepare and develop all relevant documentation (business case, success criteria, communication plan etc)
- Identify any process improvement opportunities within time & attendance, Payroll and on-boarding processes
- Working with key stakeholders to prepare and manage the training schedule for the live implementation
- Plan all aspects of the project including all scoping documentation, timelines, budgets etc
- Minimum 5 years of local experience in the delivery of HR and Payroll systems
- Experience with Kronos is preferred
- Experience in a Government, Not – for Profit or Unionised environment
- Strong background in Waterfall & Agile Project Methodologies
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively with people from all levels within an organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- Be able to work autonomously and be a self starter
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent planning, analysis and documentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and be receptive to change
- Confidence in conflict management
How to Apply
This is an exciting opportunity and can start as soon as possible! If you are an experienced HRIS Project Manager and you’re looking for your next challenge then please APPLY NOW!
Click on ‘Apply Now’ or call Keely Shay in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092. Please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa with unrestricted working rights, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance