SAP HR/PY Trainer
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wishing to be involved with a global company, with exciting projects. The successful candidate will be in amongst new technologies that will broaden your professional portfolio as well as testing your training skills over a diverse audience based in Melbourne, with some interstate/global travel.
The main responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement training and support material including work instructions
- Deliver training to key users and end users
- Stakeholder engagement
- Provide on-site support to stakeholders including management teams
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in SAP HR/PY training and ideally previously developed material for SuccessFactors is crucial
- Excellent communication, implementation and organisational skills
- The ability to learn and master new IT applications quickly and efficiently
- Experience and the ability to coach end users and conduct training/information sessions
- Strong system knowledge and demonstrated experience with SAP in a fast- paced environment
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and a strong team player
- The drive to expand and utilise your existing SAP Training skills in a quick turnaround schedule
If you have strong SAP HR and Payroll training experience are looking for a challenging contract role and wish to work on an exciting project that will keep you busy, then please, APPLY NOW!!!
Please contact our Melbourne Head Office on (03) 9348 0092 or email [email protected]
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.