SAP FICO Team Lead
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a global S/4HANA transformation project. Our client is looking for an SAP FICO Team Lead to join their team on a permanent basis and will be located out of their Melbourne office.
This is your chance to work on the latest cloud technologies and bring your experience in order to be a key part on this implementation and stabilisation of the system.
- 10+ years experience as an SAP FICO Functional Consultant
- Strong skills in SAP BPC
- Excellent configuration skills in the FICO sub modules, specifically CO-PA and CO-PC
- Prior exposure to working on the SAP HR/Payroll modules will be highly regarded
- Proven ability to build/nuture relationships
- Excellent analytical skills, specifically around processes and procedures
- Previous experience in the manufacturing or FMCG industry will be looked on favourably
What’s in it for you?
Opportunities like this don’t come up too often. This is a rare chance to gain exposure to a full suite of SAP cloud products, and really expand on your experience on a global scale.
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you’re ready to take the next step in your career, then apply now!
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have full Australian working rights as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.