Our client is looking for a permanent data architect to help guide the company through a large IT separation project.
In this role you will be responsible for defining enterprise data integration/architecture vision and strategy for the company. The role is a large separation project and the successful candidate will lead the implementation of a data framework that supports the vision, its delivery and ongoing support, and the enforcement of the framework across all capabilities and stages. You will work with project & support teams and the business stakeholders, to manage and oversee the architecture framework.
Post implementation the role will focus on developing metrics and success measures. You will serve as an expert in integration of industry best practices, especially integration and ingestion techniques for Enterprise Applications and Data Warehouse environments.
- 10+ years of experience delivering Enterprise Application Data Integration and Architecture
- 5+ years of lead experience, in a combination of data management, data warehousing and business intelligence architecture
- knowledge of different integration techniques (e.g. Middleware, API-led, iPaaS) and the latest market trends.
- Experience in leading integration strategy development and delivery of API-led integration tool projects would be beneficial.
- Proven skills in leading the development of Data Integration solutions using various design patterns like Batch and Streaming ETL, Publish & Subscribe, SOA, etc.
- Hands-on experience with: Data preparation, deployment and analysis, data modelling, data design and persistence (e.g. warehousing, data marts, data lakes)
How to Apply
For further information please call Jack at our Melbourne Head Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply below.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.