One of our clients, based in Melbourne, is searching for an experienced SAP Change Manager to join their team for an exciting and challenging role.
The primary focus of the Change Manager is to manage the change related to the SAP transformation
This role will be responsible for:
- Developing the overall change strategy
- Guiding principles and deploying the required tools, templates and techniques
- Working with stakeholders to ensure the business needs are met
- Ensuring there is a smooth transition upon Go Live
- Gap analysis,
- Scheduling and monitoring of training and any change management requirements
Ideally you will have:
- At least 5+ years of SAP Change Management experience
- Experience in a broad range of change and training impact assessment activities and tools
- Prior exposure to working in the manufacturing/logistics industry is essential
- Proven experience working with stakeholders from all levels of the business
- Excellent communication skills
If you are searching for a new exciting and challenging position and you wish to work alongside friendly and highly qualified professionals then please apply now. Please note, only candidates who fit the required brief will be contacted.
For further details please contact Keely in our Melbourne Head Office on (03) 9348 0092.
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.