Speller International has been asked to recruit a Change Analyst to join an IT and business transition project, based in Melbourne
This role is going for 6 months and our client is looking to start this position ASAP.
This role is ideal for an experienced Change Analyst looking to work on a complex change piece within a supportive but hardworking team.
The key focus of the applicant’s capabilities will include:
• Strong business and change analysis skills
• Strong relationship skills with key stakeholders
• Experience developing and executing engagements and comms roadmap
• Developed Customer Transition Plans on multiple streams
• Strong requirements to delivery & the ability to manage and measure
• Assisting the change team
• Candidate with experience in SAP is highly ideal
• Must have end to end project experience
• Strong Agile background a must
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in communications or engagement roles
• FMCG experience a PLUS!
The incumbent will be providing professional change and analytical support to the business. There is a need to build immediate rapport with stakeholders and have strong experience with Change Management frameworks, Business impacts of Change and risk management.
This role is to start ASAP and is full time. Please note, only candidates who meet the necessary criteria will be contacted. Ideally candidates will be available to interview face to face, at short notice.
For further information please call Byron at our Melbourne Head Offices on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to [email protected]
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.