SAP Business Analyst – (Supply Chain)
One of our well known clients is looking for a SAP Business Analyst – (Supply Chain) for an exciting new 12 month fixed term opportunity.
This is an exciting new project with an exciting company. They are are seeking a SAP Business Analyst – (Supply Chain) with exceptional stakeholder management skills and the ability to drive results to join their team.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders providing day-to-day support and solution enhancements
- Work closely with the business users, developers and other IT areas to understand business requirements and transform these requirements into business solutions.
- Facilitate business solution design workshops, including delivery of outputs and solution recommendations.
- Facilitate and assist with integration and user acceptance testing to ensure the overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancements and developments.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive hands on experience across enterprise application design, development and support gained through a combination of project and support engagements.
- Self-starter with the ability to work well under pressure and respond quickly to challenges and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have experience in SAP supply chain/logistics modules and 3PL’s
- Ability to build relationships and work with peers within the business with a view of delivering quality solutions for all parties.
- Proactive self-starter willing to challenge the status quo whilst being able to influence stakeholders to change their views
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and manage multiple projects and task demands effectively.
This is an exciting opportunity that will enable you to utilise your SAP knowledge as well as your business process knowledge, while making use of your “softer” skills in guiding, coaching and training the business.
This role will be interviewing and commencing ASAP so don’t delay! Apply to Maria McNally at our Melbourne Head Office on 03 9348 0092 or via the link below.
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa